2013年2月18日星期一

attractive and competitive hollister brooks beach down vests blue

"The day will come a day from one live, I was six years old, one day orphanage hollister sale middle-aged man of a police uniforms, some intelligence test for me, any connection with the dean of a conversation a few words, they put me away from the orphanage. Later I learned that this middle-aged man turned out to be the Secretary of the National Intelligence Agency, hollister every year across the country to identify those gifted children, and then trained as top agents to serve the country. "

"I originally thought he was good-hearted people adoptions, where the thought of my hellish life before hollister outlet just begun. Secretary to send me to the training camp of the national super agents here, I will have 15 hours a day hollister The time spent in the brutal cold-blooded training, infiltration, trap, blasting, camouflage, lurking, sniper, assassinations, fighting, theft, decipher, decode, and each one must learn, but not nearly stringent hollister slightest the human instructors also strive to do our best, because the Secretary has always said that I would become the country's most outstanding agents. "

Decade, cruel inhuman-like agents training that lasted hollister 10 years before a complete end and I really did not live up to the Secretary of my expectations and become our batch of the hollister members inside top agents, especially assassination this aspect of performance is particularly impressive. then on, I became a full-time agents female assassin, code-named 'hollister', never missed the five-year mission, and to measure the contribution to be made by the State can not be. "

http://www.hollisterukoutletc.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论