2014年7月20日星期日

nike zrjs

Avril children saw Jones has made a prayer gesture with both hands, some frustration, heart suddenly has a nameless expectations, tired eyes color reproduction Smart glory, with a bit sly and crazy, nodded. Fast, Avril children drank a bottle of water, slow for a while, spirits entered into the temporary press room. Anthony, this is a fight for the chance cheap nike free run Avril children personal problems, she does not want to answer cheap nike free Do not insist, but also do not mention the topic too sensitive, you know.

Then I asked what, this time Avril children personal questions too hot. A black man dressed straightened, after all, wants to see their idols, but his words somewhat dissatisfied, export refute thoughts are turning. Stupid, walking a nike fine line, cheap nike shoes not the best at the right. Jones whispered reminder. Hey, you can start yet, cheap nike free the talk about. Avril children accompanied in his assistant, came to see two people whispering, reminded one. Oh, well, sit here. Jones quickly arranged, so that the open position.

Essential prologue. Ah, I feel great, this is my hometown, and I know that many people will support me, but I did not expect so many people here today, huh, started a little worried, I look forward to this concert is very high, but good results, thanks to my fans, the staff here and those who support me. No thanks to those who give you the accompaniment and songwriting, huh, huh, I think nike free also willing to hear. Anthony reminds one. Oh, I want to thank them along with the music, and no cheap nike free I think I can not sing so many songs, the concert does not exist, thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论