2013年1月11日星期五

the particular fashion burberry rain boots

The minutes ticked past, the last show and Pei Xiao song, finally our turn, the bulberry fall, burberry shirts let Pei Xiao stand bulberry Taichung speech protruding round stage masterpiece independent, free of dust dye, and I sat down directly from the second floor vertical has a good swing on both sides of the rope wrapped around the Ivy League, studded with colored flowers in full bloom, my bare feet, the fiber-white bare foot in the air, slowly Akira forward, arm bells crisp sound, the Yiyi sister sit in the back for our piano accompaniment.

Curtain from the bulberry tone floating out slightly obscured under everyone's amazed.Female: First Quarter floating in the wind like a riddle not speak, burberry handbags want you to hold your heart in mid-air icing male: bulberry Last Quarter on the left of the cloud like a starry sky under the yearning I move an inch female: you had bulberry by came to my heart like the hearts of rain how much memory you have not brought back M: I love wandering body or your so-called fate wants us to experience love and more suspense female: no wind and no star no days without male ground: not your world, there is no breathing female: we are all together in the moonlight: see things go bulberry FY male: two people love so well aware female: the aware women: separate phase polymerization: are a beautiful male: I love a thousand years together: We are also moonlight write bulberry diary of the future nothing will go to waste night after night archive your daughter: the full moon lacks female: dawn dark together: miss you together: love you my sound is clean, clear, and free of any impurities, to sing this song, a little deep, lingering a few, but bulberry mild with a trace of a hoarse voice and my voice being, even with perfect song sweetness, romance and happiness, warm and perfect interpretation of the head, the audience all at the moment seems to be immersed in the soft wind, clear moonlight, look past the clouds the ages, moon waxed and waned, Forget the existence of heaven and earth ...

burberry store looked down at watching my Pei Xiao gave bulberry a smile stare, bulberry flying spin on a turn around and falls from the air and hold firmly to the stage, Yiyi sister also got up, I holding her left hand, right hand holding Pei Xiao, a gentleman ceremony with the bottom line to Taiwan felt several road hot eyes incident on my veil, looked up the moment I saw the white shadow maple purple eyes moment full of temptation, Another turned out to be handsome young master of fox under 3,000 taels of silver marked last, and the last to move eyes turned once saved my Lan night, bulberry what, how there will be bulberry see here, but I at that time, I was ruined Yung, bulberry should not recognize me, I politely smiled, and then flash people, so to the background, leaving a Yiyi sister over the overall situation.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论