2013年1月12日星期六

ghd iv mini styler hair straightener online sale

I looked around and found a handsome looks, but looks sunshine GHD Hair Straightener boy to me to begin, he can, but he is different with that guy three type GHD, if the three person is a man, then waved to me boys, just a big boy.I know he still gives me the note, I open a GHD look inside wrote, his name, his name is Wang Yu.Say you like to make friends with me, I smile, I know it is going to do, I did not refuse him in GHD, note the following written, good, he still gave him, he received, with his handsome face to me a smile.

I walk in the corridors, thinking that Li Mei ghd online just shy face, really envy, from a lot of people like me, but I have never loved anyone, in fact, I really want to know like a GHD personal taste, even if unrequited love or not, while I was thinking, think of suddenly, one from behind me.

"Oh."I loudly cried, then buy ghd kind of pungent smell smell, I tried to struggle, finally put pressure on me that way, when I turn around, find a bloody man lay beside me, but in my place near the station six or seven boys with a steel pipe.I relied on, again, this school is a slaughterhouse or what?How GHD everyday violence.My patience has vomiting, want to stand beside me, but that man covered in blood tightly hold my uniform shirt.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论